The 2018 ITTF-Oceania Tour is here. With six stops across the continent and over AU$18,000 in prize money up for grabs, the ITTF-Oceania Tour is brand new step forward for table tennis in the region.
The 2018 ITTF-Oceania Tour will see events take place in:
- Tonga (Nuku’alofa) 29-30 June
- Australia (Gold Coast) 25-26 August
- Fiji (Suva) 8-9 September
- Tahiti (Papeete) 3-4 November
- New Zealand (Christchurch) 10-11 November
- Vanuatu (Port Vila) 9-10 February 2019
The ITTF-Oceania Tour is also now the pathway to secure your ticket to the ITTF-Oceania Cup. Points won at tour events will directly affect the renewed ITTF-Oceania Cup Points List, with the top eight athletes earning the right to compete at the 2019 ITTF-Oceania Cup.