ITTF-Oceania Annual General Meeting Outcomes | 30th April, 2022
May 17, 2022
The 2022 ITTF-Oceania Annual General Meeting (AGM) was held on the 30th April, 2022 via online video conferencing on Microsoft Teams.
The key outcomes from the AGM were:
- Confirmation of the minutes and business arising from the 2021 ITTF-Oceania Annual General Meeting
- The ITTF-Oceania Members unanimously approved the 2021 ITTF-Oceania Annual General Meeting minutes.
- 2021 ITTF-Oceania Annual Report
- Barry Griffiths, Ryan Wiegand and Sam Davey gave an overview of the 2021 ITTF-Oceania Annual Report.
- The ITTF-Oceania Members adopted the 2021 ITTF-Oceania Annual Report.
- 2021 Audited Financial Statements & Balance Sheet
- The ITTF-Oceania Members adopted the 2021 ITTF-Oceania Audited Financial Statements & Balance Sheet.
- 2022 ITTF-Oceania Membership Fees
- The ITTF-Oceania Member Associations approved to not charge any membership fees for ITTF-Oceania Member Associations in 2022.
- ITTF-Oceania Personal Honorary Membership
- The ITTF-Oceania Members unanimously approved Graeme Ireland and James Morris to become ITTF-Oceania Personal Honorary Members.
- 2022 ITTF-Oceania Auditor
- The ITTF-Oceania Members approved for the ITTF-Oceania Auditor to be Robson Advisory.
- ITTF-Oceania Management Committee Election
- The ITTF-Oceania Member Associations unanimously appointed Anthony Moore (Australia) as the new ITTF-Oceania President, appointed Scott Houston (Australia) as the ITTF Board Member with Steve Reilly (Fiji) and Joh Fifita (Tonga) as the ITTF-Oceania Ordinary Members until the 2024 ITTF-Oceania AGM.
The Minutes of the meeting are available by clicking here.